- Completed information sheet and summary block (on next page)
- History/description/mission of org (further detail beyond summary block)
- Description of program (400 words or less, must include your request for funds and its relationship to your organization)
- Expected outcomes (further detail beyond summary block)
- How outcomes will be measured
- Budget of program
- Financials (current 990) and audit (most recent) of your organization
- Proof of 501(c)(3) status
- List of current board members
- Supporting documentation:
- A list of other grants or sponsors of your program.
- Photographs, brochures, press reprints and annual reports that pertain to your organization or to this project.
DEADLINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF GRANT PROPOSALS are April 1st and August 1st of each year. Any submission received after deadline will immediately be rolled over to the next funding cycle. Grant holders will be required to submit an annual report to the Foundation for the total duration of the grant.
The J&E Berkley Foundation will not support indirect costs.